We are thankful for so many things this Thanksgiving! Just a few of the things that we are extremely thankful for:
- That we have a happy and, for the most part, healthy baby;
- that this past year, because of Joey's Ds we have met some of the most wonderful families and made some friendships that we know will last a lifetime;
- That we have such wonderful family and friends who have stuck by us over the years and who have been so supportive of us this year in particular;
- That my Dad's surgery went well and he is at home recovering;
- that we are both gainfully employed, despite the tough economy, and working for such great people (even if I am at work this morning);
- Jen and the entire Sanchez family who have made my return to work possible and who have welcomed Joey into their home and loved him like a member of their family;
- That Tony and I have each other, a great marriage, and are adapting well to our role as parents;
Here are a few quick pics from my phone (sorry I have not had time to download any others from our camera.
Joey is all ready for winter
Enjoying his first waffle!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!