- Rolling all over the place
- crawling backwards a little bit
- Drinking water from a cup with a straw
- leaping from his belly to being up on his hands and knees
- rocking back and forth on his hands and knees
- eating baby food or baby cereal twice a day
- laughing when you lift him into the air
- splashing like crazy in the bath tub
- blowing tons of raspberries
- babbling some (not a ton) but he has his moments when he babbles like crazy
- sleeping through the night (still)
- gives kisses (well he opens his mouth a little and pauses his raspberries for you to kiss him)
At Joey's nine month well baby check up this morning he was weighing in at 18 pounds 5 ounces and measuring 27 1/2 inches tall. He is in the 75th percentile on the Ds charts for boys. The doctor said his growth is perfect and he is doing pretty well. Joey started the RSV shots (Synagis) which he will have to do once a month until April. And... I almost forgot to report.. the results of the MRI were normal... THANK GOD! no tumor! We love this baby so much!
Here are some more pics from our recent trip down to San Diego. Here Joey is enjoying some play time with his Cousin Ellie.